Saturday, November 06, 2010

Family Pictures!

Our lovely sister (in-law) has done it again! She took wonderful photographs of us, despite the 3-year-old not wanting to look at the camera and/or smile AND the river of snot dripping out of both kids' noses. :o/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

www.devphotography.com

I didn't post my favorite shot because it's going on our Christmas card. :o)

9 comments:

  1. i love the ones with bear with the hat on!!! sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! great job, devron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures! What a gorgeous family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, I was thinking the one with you and your DH standing sideways was a perfect Christmas card :) great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun...great pictures Molly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loves them! the lighting is AMAZING!!!! you guys got such a great day to do them, and Devron knows just how to work the natural elements... and that owl hat... just too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE these, guys!! Yes, thanks, Dev!

    ReplyDelete