Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Snow!

We woke up to a beautiful winter wonderland this morning! 6 inches of snow and still comin' down. Crazy to think that 2 days ago I was outside with short sleeves on!

Here was Bear's face when she got her first glimpse of snow ever:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ian couldn't wait to wear his boots that light up when you walk. He stayed out and played in the snow for over an hour:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Papa & Ian took Lucy for a walk because she wouldn't go potty - she didn't know where to since there was no grass to be seen!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

She eventually figured it out (thankfully) and then had fun traipsing through it.

Claire and I stayed nice and cozy inside while watching Ian and Papa shovel & play.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

It's the beginning of a LONG winter of this kind of stuff - it's fun for now...I wonder how long that will last?

2 comments:

  1. she SO looks like you in that picture, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better not show this post to Marcus... he'll start the incessant begging for the light-up boots at Ahma's again...

    ReplyDelete